A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Stonehurst Farm Victorian Christmas

I had a very successful Christmas Fair last weekend at Stonehurst farm in Mountsorrel, Leicestershire, and the weekend put me in the festive spirit (perhaps helped along a little by my first hot chocolate with Baileys of this Christmas!)
These are a few pictures of my stall....

I think I will have a busy start to the new year replenishing my stock!
If you would like to see more of my items, they are on my website www.madetomake.co.uk.


  1. Wow your stall looks amazing! I LOVE your display, specially the suitcases - neat idea :-) Glad the fair went well too! x

  2. The suitcases were an ebay find, but they are great for fairs because you can pack all your stuff into them.

  3. Sorry reading this I never got over the hot chocolate with Baileys, I have never tried that lol.
    Great looking stall, love the retro suitcases for display too. I was doing a vintage fair last weekend and a fellow stall holder was using these for props too and I thought how cool they looked then. Carol X


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...