A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday, 17 February 2012

Folksy Friday

Both my daughters both had sewing kits over Christmas which they really enjoyed making, and this is something I really should make more of an effort to do with them, so for this weeks Folksy Friday I decided I would showcase some lovely sewing items perfect for kids...


Pink Heart Mini Sewing Kit from The Emporium

Make a Little London Sewing Kit from Sew Girl


Lollipop Candy Pincushion from Blondes Backyard


Doll Sewing Kit from Fat Hen and Flo

Also check out their facebook page for a fab giveaway


Needlecase from Pants and Paper


Monster Takeout - Make your own sock hopper from Made by Kate

Dont forget that all of these plus lots more can be found on folksy - so take a peek and see what other lovely handmade goodies there are.

Have a great weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely collection - I'd love to buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen some really lovely items. The lollipop pin cushion is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring our sewing kit! :) What lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, thanks for adding my Doll Sewing Kit to all this loveliness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...