A blog of all that inspires me and the stuff I love to make.

Friday 1 June 2012

Folksy Friday

Summer seems like it has finally started and with the extra long bank holiday this weekend, I thought it would be time for a garden party theme, so these are my folksy finds for today...


Cupcake Flags from Chicken and Custard
Scrap Bunting from Sew Recycled


Tea Party Style Vintage Wedding Flag Table Numbers 
from Plump

Set of three Butterfly Glass Lanterns
from Red Brick Glass


                               Chinese Lanterns Print from Lola's Room

Party Sign from Bumble Blue


Wedding Favour Pinwheels from The Love Paper Co



I hope you liked my garden party finds, all available from Folksy
Hope you have a fantastic extra long weekend x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely selections. Fingers crossed for some reasonable weather on a Bank Holiday weekend for once. Jo : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated your blog for a Vesatile blog award. I love reading your blog and wanted to share it, the rules are over on my blog so please feel free to join in.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...